Re: [LUG] permissions and potential new user

On Fri, 2007-08-17 at 08:30 +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:

> It seems not.  What you're doing is trying to create a second session.
> It seems that Winders, when you drag'n'drop, writes to the CDROM in a
> multi-session mode.

The url http://freshmeat.net/projects/cdrecord/ tells me it is capable
of full multi-session support. I will dig out a cd-RW and see if it can
do a second record on that.

I'll also have a go at using K3b for the first and second record
session.

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk