Re: [LUG] permissions and potential new user

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:54:00 +0100
james kilty <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello james,

> The url http://freshmeat.net/projects/cdrecord/ tells me it is capable
> of full multi-session support. I will dig out a cd-RW and see if it

It is indeed (K3b is only a graphical front-end, after all).  What I
meant was that perhaps the correct parameters are not being passed to
cdrecord from KDE.  Where those parameters get set, I have no idea.

> I'll also have a go at using K3b for the first and second record

I find k3b remarkably easy to use compared with some of the other
offerings out there.

--
 Regards  _

I'd hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain
Sweet Child O'Mine - Guns 'N' Roses