Re: [LUG] website

 On 31/12/2012 15:54, Matt Lee wrote:
Wow, heated debate.

First of all, I think anyone giving Neil Williams or Simon Waters a
tough time over the website should take a moment to curb their
enthusiasm and try to keep things civil.

Neil W isn't the only person reading this list from outside of Devon
or Cornwall -- I'm reading it from my couch in Boston, Massachusetts.
I've never heard anything about members who are further away being
banished, it would seem rather counterproductive in fact.
Me either, and I'm in South Wales (not the New one down under though :))

Julian