Re: [LUG] website

> Wow, heated debate.

Yes. And personal.

I don't think any one person should be dictating what is on or not on
the website - especially snubbing things like the rpi which do matter
to a percentage of the group. It's things like that which cause
splits. If the current host is unhappy, there are probably a dozen
people in here (myself included) who would host it, but it's there and
working now and I'm not advocating moving it.

I think the website looks ok, has good bandwidth and high availability
(afaict). Maybe a tweak, definitely new content, probably a forum
(Many communities have moved to facebook, but that's awful for
historical content). I don't see a need to move away from drupal if
it's staying on the same host, myself. IMO, none of this is essential,
but would be nice.

I know I'm possibly overstepping the mark as somebody who's not been
around for a while, and I'm not a sociable person and it's highly
unlikely you'll ever see me at a meeting. Don't take it personally...

I do like the list and to me, that's the cornerstone of the group.
Mailman is sacred, whatever else changes, do not touch that!