[LUG] website

Hi

In the process of doing a website for opendevon (basically just
experimenting with word press) it seems to have ended up as  more of a
dclug website partly as I have information on the lug from the current
site and we do have meets etc.

http://www.opendevon.org.uk/

just wondered what people thought of this, perhaps replace the current
site with something like this with fresh content,  fresh ideas but still
keeping in mind we are a linux user group

1.  I am aware this is the Default theme, Please DO NOT point this out
to me,  right now I am more concerned with content.

2. Does the lug perhaps need a fresh look / feel to the site,  to appeal
to new members and provide useful relevant information and content (e.g
raspberry pi stuff)

3. Would it be technically possible to update the current site with the
one I have here,  so we can start 2013 with a fresh new look.

Ideas / comments welcome.

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111