Re: [LUG] website

On 31/12/12 14:27, Gordon Henderson wrote:

>> I didn't put that image there and anyone who can keep track of their
>> login credentials is able to change it.
>
> I have a login. I can not change it. There is information on the site
> about me which I want to change, which I can't. It's possible I'm
> missing some vital bit of information, some link that's buried
> somewhere, but logged in now, and I can see no way to change the picture.

You need(ed) more permissions to change the front page content, although
"contributors" have some permissions (so they can create content) they
can't change other people's content. Which is by design. Paul is a
writer, who can edit pretty much everything.

Lots of accounts were set when the previous site was imported, we didn't
want them all editing everything. You should have been able to edit your
own profile, but if someone else wrote something about you then you
wouldn't have permissions unless you asked for them (done).