Re: [LUG] website

> I'm seen so many compromised Wordpress installs it's seriously not funny.

How many were caused by poor passwords, zero core security or bad plugins?

Trying not to sound like a zealot for wordpress here - I'm really not,
I dislike parts of it very much and it causes me a lot of headaches -
but every piece of software has issues, every piece can be badly
installed or compromised by another program/entry point on the server
as well as itself.

I don't doubt that you have seen many, but implying it's wordpress's
fault doesn't mean WP is inherantly bad, only that it's used by a lot
of people, some of whom will use "Admin/Password" as their only
security.

Do some research on who uses WP, you might be surprised how many big
industries do. You would not know by looking at them.