Re: [LUG] Palemoon (was Firefox v40 and Chrome)

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 08:53:02 +0100
George Parker <georgeparker20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello George,

>Thanks Brad, does the job. Seems to work ok but there are some rough
>edges, even though version 25, presumably from the FF version forked.

I've just d/l'd Pale Moon and unpacked it to play with.  I've not
installed it properly yet, as I haven't tried all the add-ons, scripts
and other junk I had in Ff.  Some may not be necessary though - for
example, S3 download manager (list as incompatible and WONTFIX).  S3
functionality seems to be (more or less) built in anyway.

My initial impression is very positive.

Update:  Weirdly, Pale Moon appears to be identified as Opera by
FaceBook.

--
 Regards  _
Bet you think you're king but you're really a pawn