Re: [LUG] Firefox v40 and Chrome

Has anyone tried Palemoon, a firefox spinoff, I think from the Netherlands, that seems to try to do for firefox what Mate did for Gnome 3? I downloaded it this morning and it seems to run OK but haven't really tested it yet. They have a programme for importing FF settings but unfortunately only for Windows. I had problems getting my bookmarks across, mainly because I couldn't find a way of exporting bookmarks from FF.

George