Re: [LUG] Firefox v40 and Chrome

On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 18:07:22 +0100
Eion MacDonald <eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Eion,

>I always do banking (or credit card buying) on a LIVE Linux, Knoppix
>with their "demozilla-branded" older FF version.

Using Iceweasel here, too.  Currently v41.0a2.

I do online banking at....{counts them up}....six banking sites.  Eight
if you include PayPal and National Savings & Investments.  My wife uses
another bank (different from all of mine) without problems, using
Iceweasel v38.  Nine all told.  Gordon mentioned NW;  I don't use them,
so that makes ten sites that work.  Although Gordon isn't using Ff/IW.

I don't recall Neil saying which site is causing him issues.  I'd be
interested to know.

--
 Regards  _
Just stop and take a second