Re: [LUG] Palemoon (was Firefox v40 and Chrome)

On 16/08/15 07:21, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 07:04:14 +0100
George Parker <georgeparker20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello George,

Has anyone tried Palemoon, a firefox spinoff, I think from the
Not tried it, but it does sound interesting.

bookmarks across, mainly because I couldn't find a way of exporting
bookmarks from FF.
Bookmarks menu -> Show All Bookmarks (ctrl shift o)

 then

"Import and Backup" and "Export bookmarks to HTML".

Thanks Brad, does the job. Seems to work ok but there are some rough edges, even though version 25, presumably from the FF version forked. The logo seems to have a mind of its own, when dropped into the launch panel there is no logo therefore invisible. Polish rather than real problem.