Re: [LUG] Firefox v40 and Chrome

On Fri, 14 Aug 2015 11:13:54 +0100
Brad Rogers <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Aug 2015 08:45:35 +0100
> Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello Neil,
>
> >Sorry, forgot to say. The bank is First Direct.
>
> I can tell you FD works here, using v41.0a2 of Iceweasel from Debian
> experimental.  I didn't have problems with previous versions, either.
>
> TBH, IDK what's going on.  I assume using safe mode didn't result in
> improved performance.

Didn't try it. Before that I set up the add-ons in FF to deal with
Pocket etc. Then I tried to log on to FD. The first time the same wrong
message, so I closed the tab and tried again and it worked. So I will
accept that until, hopefully, an update to FF sorts it out.

If necessary I have Opera as a fall back since that works with FD.

Thanks

Neil