Re: [LUG] Firefox v40 and Chrome

On Fri, 14 Aug 2015 16:13:15 +0100
Brad Rogers <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Aug 2015 15:33:16 +0100
> Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello Neil,
>
> >accept that until, hopefully, an update to FF sorts it out.
>
> Your choice of course, but if it were me, I'd be trying to find out
> what's causing the issue.  If only to satisfy my curiosity.  Not
> knowing would be killing me (not literally).

Agreed, it would be nice to know. But where to start with such a huge
program? Of course the next update to FF may not make any difference.
As I have said, I do have Opera as a fall back.

I also have some savings which are now with Barclays bank, and FF does
not work properly there either. I have to use Opera instead.

Banks and FF, not a good combination.

Neil