Re: [LUG] Sat Nav Updates

i have been using scout gps on my android phone for about a year now,
it uses openstreetmap datra/maps all downloaded by the app itself. I
really impressed with the app have been threw many different options
for satnaving and best i found on a very low budget.
I think it costs Â1.99/Â2.99 for the maps so very litttle outlay on
such important peace of kit saved me many hours of getting lost in
devon(when visiting sister)

can even take latitude n longtitude coords (like in the case for where
my sister lives is not plotted on the maps yet being a new housing
estate).

I usually put a lot of planning into going to a new place anyway. so
not using the satnav as 100% guide to where i am going.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.telenav.app.android.scout_us&hl=en