Re: [LUG] Sat Nav Updates

On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:51:35 +0100
Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Julian,

>Equally likely to be a postcode issue.  My SatNav directed me to the

It does happen, but not always because somebody gives the wrong code:
There are organisations (can't find any right now, of course) that tell
potential customers NOT to use the 'correct' postcode, because it will
take them to the wrong place, but to use "this one" instead.  And that's
in urbanised areas.  In rural areas, post codes are even less useful for
routing, because they can cover areas measured in square miles.

--
 Regards  _
Why do they try to hide our past pulling down houses and build car parks