Re: [LUG] Firefox tabs

On 26/07/2014 23:37, bad apple wrote:
> unnamed and obviously crappy accounts program Sage by any
 chance?

No. QuickBooks. It had advantage that it automatically in all versions
allow multiple companies , which Sage does not.
This is good as you can have a couple of separate 'copies' under
slightly different name, and thus 'practice new stuff'  on actual data
without fear. Also it allows on one of the re-named 'copies'  entry by
others without adjusting real raw database, so any bad entries can be
spotted corrected and transferred. The occasional users can do entries
without fear of 'rubbishing database'.  The program has many faults, but
good for newbies to bookkeeping.
PS I use an old version to keep off their current push to Cloud  with
(in my opinion , bad  colours and formats)and subscription model)

--
regards
Eion MacDonald