Re: [LUG] Firefox tabs

On 24/07/14 19:43, Rob Beard wrote:
> Not tried it yet myself, at work we use Firefox 24 ESR and I'm a little
> concerned that some of these interface changes might throw them off a
> bit (or some of the less tech savvy users).
>
> Might install it tonight and have a play.
>
> Rob

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/classicthemerestorer/

This is probably what you're both looking for.

Personally I quite like the new look, although as a longtime Nightly
compiler/user, I've actually been using Australis for about a year by
now so have had plenty of time to get used to it.

Cheers