Re: [LUG] Firefox tabs

On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:38:50 +0100
bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello bad,

>Windows? But probably not, as MS at least listen to giant corporations
>and big enterprise partners/resellers, and even the general public if
>they make enough of a fuss (witness the return of the start menu in win9
>and the taming of TIFKAM).

I've never kept up with Windows developments, so had to look up that
acronym.  Even knowing what it means, I still have no idea what the
furore was.  I'm not inclined to find out, in any case.  Al I know about
Windows is that, whenever I've used it, it all seemed rather laboured
and counter-intuitive.  I'm told things have improved since XP days
(last version I used), so I can't comment on recent versions.  TBH, I
prefer not to comment on earlier versions either;  Time has no doubt
coloured my memory of the past.

>So, Mac OS X then. Because Apple listen to absolutely nobody, ever.

What, not even the shareholders?   ;-)

--
 Regards  _
Tell the dinosaurs they just won't survive