Re: [LUG] Email encryption, was Re: www.dcglug.org.uk

Brad,

On 30 Apr 2013 20:25, "Brad Rogers" <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually, no.  I'd forgotten about it, TBH.  Too much happening at home
> recently.  There's still a gap in the A361 to the East of South Molton
> and another road doesn't join the A361 at the Bish Mill roundabout.  The
> ways and nodes all exist when you look at the area in Potlatch.

I've fixed those problems now. I think they originated from the same changeset you raised a problem on some time back. If you see anything else like that let me know.

> There's also a road(1) that only renders at certain magnifications as
> well.  See
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=50.97102&lon=-3.76261&zoom=16&layers=M
> then zoom out to see the road disappear.  I know that certain features
> "disappear" at certain magnifications, but that one just strikes as
> wrong, since it means the bridleway looks a though it goes nowhere.

This is a known stylesheet problem that probably wont be solved until the stylesheet porting is completed which may be some time :(

Kevin