Re: [LUG] Email encryption, was Re: www.dcglug.org.uk

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:47:17 +0100
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>I just smile at them and wait for them to comply! To me that is the
>main advantage of these card machines now being portable. Or am I being
>too careful?

Not at all.  That's the whole point of the portable machines.  They're
meant to be brought to the customer so that you don't ever lose sight of
the card.

Any business that expects to be able to take the card out of your sight
is immediately suspect, IMO.

--
 Regards  _
Looking for something I can call my own, ain't a Ford Cortina or a