Re: [LUG] Email encryption, was Re: www.dcglug.org.uk

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:24:16 +0100
Simon Avery <digdilem@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Simon,

>There was a time that exactly this was the leading method of cloning.

My point exactly.

>Not sure if that's the case now, but I won't let my card out of my site

IIRC, there are inserts that fit into the card slot of ATMs, or any other
card reader for that matter, that gather all the data they contain and
record the PIN.  So, even keeping the card in full view is no guarantee.

Whatever happened to cash?   :-)

--
 Regards  _
He signed up for just three years, it seemed a small amount