Re: [LUG] website

On 31/12/12 15:54, Matt Lee wrote:
> Neil W isn't the only person reading this list from outside of Devon
> or Cornwall -- I'm reading it from my couch in Boston, Massachusetts.

That's nothing, I'm reading this list from the future.

As a consequence of the great Corporate wars of the late 22nd Century,
we lost all non-proprietary and officially blessed software when the
Earth was destroyed and I have been tasked with going back in time and
rediscovering the lost technologies of the 21st Century's "open source"
movement. This is critical because here in the future we only have
windows 22 running on the iPad 6 and we can't get any f%*£$ work done.
So stop arguing amongst yourselves and hurry up and invent the Linux
Kernel 4, I need it for my homework assignment.

Greetings from SinoEuropa Colony IV!

Regards