Re: [LUG] Linux installations from MS that "stuck"

I havent converted anyone thats stuck. There is one person I installed
Linux on his laptop to help recover his laptop after a virus attack,
but since he needed windows for college, left the factory 'fresh'
partition on there and although I showed him linux and how to use
Synaptic, he stuck with windows, and left the linux partition on there
in case he had problems in future. ~shrugs~ No helping some people.