Re: [LUG] Linux installations from MS that "stuck"

I still use Windows on my laptop mainly because the time I'd have to
spend migrating everything and getting it set up the way I wanted
(which happens to be the same reason I've not upgraded to 7), but I've
also spent a lot of money on Steam games and I'm not sure how well
they'd run in a virtual machine. Dual-booting isn't really an option
because I generally jump in and out of games as a quick break -
rebooting my machine into windows and back would take too long; as it
is, the time Team Fortress 2 takes to load is bad enough...

If Steam releases a native client for Linux, like they recently did
with Mac, then that would probably be enough for me to switch when I
had some spare time, but I don't see that happening any time soon,
unfortunately.

Chris