Re: [LUG] Linux installations from MS that "stuck"

On Wed, 2010-09-15 at 08:58 +0100, David Vanstone wrote:
> Hi
> Just a quick question, how many people do you think you have all
> converted from MS to Linux?
One - who converted his wife, son and son-in-law - the last a doctor at
Treliske using Linux in his research. I have no details but he claims
there are invaluable programmes he can use in his research.

My Wife and daughter (who has used my laptop and desktop with great
ease) both have Macs now and swear by them.

James

PS I just played a dvd my wife could not!
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk