Re: [LUG] Sat Nav Updates

> people's expectations of cheap/free delivery these days means these
> guys are often earning piss poor money.

Expectation led by the industry, which has been so successful we've sucked it up and are losing the high streets as a result. (Which I expect to be increasingly residential within five years)

Concur.

I certainly don't disagree, but how long before the couriers work out a combined solution and share the load? Â

Work will often get 4 or 5 different courier firms, AND the Postman, every day. Sometimes 2 or 3 at once. (They are remarkably civilised when they meet - despite my expectations they have never launched at each other in a fist fight)

I think sooner or later they're going to wake up in a "Hang on... Why *are* we doing point to point deliveries?" and the main driver for that will be cost and the expectation of cheap/free delivery for everything.