Re: [LUG] Usability rant was Re: Firefox tabs

On 28/07/14 21:07, Simon Waters wrote:

> Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
>>
>> It *is* printed on my MacBookPro keyboard.
>
> Looks like they acquired them later on, about the time they lost the Eject
> key (presumably they lost the optical drive at the same time?), and got a
> power button top right.
>
> Hash key envy....

Ah, *that* power button. The one that's way too close to the backspace
key. The one that bad typists frequently hit by accident, and that
automatically puts their MacBook to sleep every time...*

Regards

* not that I have ever done that of course *coughs*