Re: [LUG] Fab Lab - Raspberry Pi Introduction - Exeter Central Library

On Mon, 28 Jul 2014, Simon Waters wrote:

Dragged Isaac to Trevor's course at the Fab Lab on building an electronic
circuit on Saturday.

Don't think Isaac liked the electronics, but he liked the table tennis
tables outside the library (take your own balls is my advice).

Anyway, next up is Introduction to the Raspberry Pi. I can't imagine any
of our regulars have been underfed Pi, but I'm sure some here are
scratching their heads wondering whether the Raspberry Pi is for them.

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/fablab-devon-6722521537

We've been running a Pi Jam next door to the Fab-Lab for the last 2 months. I'm surprised the Fab-Lab people didn't ask any of us to help out, but I suspect they have their own agenda to keep up with...

Pi Jam this saturday, next door to the er.. Fab Lab Pi course...

Gordon