Re: [LUG] DO NOT TOUCH CHROME

Ben, I'd assumed that considering the GPL itself states that end user
usage is outside of it's scope and because the EULA doesn't contradict
anything it says it would be permissable?

Section 0:
"Activities other than copying, distribution and modification are not
covered by this License; they are outside its scope."

Also a buffer overflow has been found in Chrome, allowing and attacked
to execute arbitrary code: http://www.crn.com/security/210500382
Regards, Ross Bearman