Re: [LUG] Webmail for small screens?

Grant Sewell wrote:
> Simon Williams wrote:
>> Or use apache's nice proxying feature to port forward based on hostname
>> so that external requests for:
>> ssh.example.com:443 redirects to port 22
>> mail.example.com:443 redirects to port 25
>> www.example.com: 443 still works as an https server
>> etc...
> Oooh, I like the look of that.  Anyone know of some nice online
> reference/reading material regarding this?

Hmm... can't seem to find the nice howto now. There are many things
using a program called proxytunnel, but that's not so easy, and probably
not possible with phones.
AFAIK it literally used apache's own mod_proxy- take a look at the
documentation for that.

Sorry I can't be of more help- I'll see what else I can find.

Simon