Re: [LUG] DO NOT TOUCH CHROME

On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 02:38:55PM +0100, Ross Bearman wrote:
> I'm not sure what you're getting at? Google didn't modify the GPL,
> they release Chrome under the GPL and had a EULA that you had to agree
> to when installing; they're completely separate licenses.

And adding extra restrictions on top of the GPL is explicitly disallowed
by the section I quoted. Either you dual-licence it (GPL or EULA, and
all of one applies OR all of the other applies) or it's invalid.

--
Benjamin M. A'Lee || mail: bma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: http://subvert.org.uk/~bma/ || gpg: 0xBB6D2FA0