Re: [LUG] getgnulinux.org

Aaron Trevena wrote:
>> Most people know what software is compared to source code.
>>

> But they don't know what 'Free' means, especially in the context of Software.
>
> A.
And I'd argue that 'most' people in the context of what Matt is
referring to means 'most people of a technical mind who have an interest
in the subject', which is not most people at all.  Most people in the
context of 'computer users' either don't know (the majority) or don't
much care what the difference is, leaving a comparitively small number
who do know and care.  Of that number there is an even smaller number
actually prepared to stick rigidly to 'Free' solutions.

Kind regards,

Julian