Re: [LUG] WhatPC time again

Add to the below wondefulness of Dell that they've started selling
computers with clean hard drives now - no MS tax! They include
Free-dos in the box but they're billing it as an "open-source" system
ideal for running GNU/Linux or other free os on!!

Think it's just a blank dimension system.

http://www.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/nseries?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd&redirect=1

Jon