Re: [LUG] WhatPC time again

On 2007-01-23T21:12+0000 Neil Stone wrote:
> > On 2007-01-23T12:19+0000 Neil Williams wrote:
> >> Easiest way there is to buy a separate motherboard/CPU and build the
> >> system from there.
> > True.
> totally agree..

Great, so you have to build a PC if you don't want to pay M$ tax. Argh.

That doesn't scale well for business.

> As for self builds not being worth it... I disagree.. IME you can save
> lots of agro by simply choosing well known hardware vendors, nvidia,
> intel, amd, abit etc...

Are nforce4 boards supported? I guess a better question is to ask what is
the best supported motherboard.

I guess a roomy ATX case is best, made the mistake with those smaller
boards. No need for limits. :)