Re: [LUG] Xandros 3.0 Open Circulation Distro

Grant Sewell wrote:

Nope, you're not wrong. The nVidia installer cannot read inside the .tar.gz file so it needs to be upacked first.

Grant.

Thanks guys :)) Got past that stage:

Now I have:

gcc-version-check failed:

 ./nvnet/conftest.sh: line 1: cc: command not found
 Could not compile gcc-version-check.c

 If you know what you are doing and want to ignore the gcc version check,
 select "No" to continue installation.  Otherwise, select "Yes" to abort
 installation, set the CC environment variable to the name of the compiler
 used to compile your kernel, and restart installation.  Abort now?

I wouldn't be so peeved by this one if any of the documentation told me what version of GCC it was looking for, but it doesn't.

Any advice please? :)

Kind regards,

Julian