Re: [LUG] Xandros 3.0 Open Circulation Distro

Julian Hall wrote:

I'll see if I can poke life into Xandros by sidestepping LILO as Martin and Ben suggested, then have a go with the MoBo drivers which I'm just downloading in Windows on the same machine.

Success! By using chown -R as Martin suggested. CTRL+ALT+F3 got me out of the login screen into a console, logged in as root, did the chown and it worked :)

Now the fun bit *cough* Getting the MoBo drivers in. Well at least Nvidia do give quite comprehensive install instructions :)

Kind regards,

Julian