Re: [LUG] Xandros 3.0 Open Circulation Distro

Julian Hall wrote:

So now I'll see if it wants to behave when I install the NFORCE drivers and NVIDIA GFX.

I should be so lucky.... the source downloaded as a tar.bz2 file into
/usr/src, but when I used the command 'sh
NFORCE-Linux-x86-1.0-0301-pkg1.run
--kernel-source-path=/usr/src/xandros-kernel-source-2.6.9.tar.bz2' I got
"kernel path does not exist" when it came to look for it.

I think the network just spontaneously died.  Let's try sending this.
If you get it, it didn't die yet.

*nope... had to reboot to send*

Kind regards,

Julian