Re: [LUG] Xandros 3.0 Open Circulation Distro

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:56:44 +0100 (BST)
Martin White wrote:

I might be wrong but i _THINK_ you have to untar that source and then give
it the directory to the untar'd location...

For me this is all from memory since my nforce2 machine is now a server
without monitor, keyboard or mouse and under Gentoo it all "just worked".

Martin.

Nope, you're not wrong.  The nVidia installer cannot read inside the .tar.gz file so
it needs to be upacked first.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.