Re: [LUG] Meeting in Paignton

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Fidell" <william@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: [LUG] Meeting in Paignton

I have always liked the idea of using Knoppix and Gnoppix to promote
linux to people.

Slightly off bat, I subscribe to Computer Shopper.  For the first time (that
I've noticed anyway) they have a Linux distro on this month's cover disk.
It's a live version of SUSE 9.2 and they also have Apache 2.0.52.  Nice to
see non-Linux mags promoting the OS :)  I do have to say they've been
running Linux tutorials too though, so maybe not the first time for the OS
covermount :)

Kind regards,

Julian