Re: [LUG] Meeting in Paignton

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:12:44 +0000
Matt Lee <matt@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Paul - do we have any posters that proclaim we're a GNU/Linux user
group? I want us to get away from referring to Linux on it's own unless
it's in context as soon as possible.

I want us not to be fanatic.

If you want a GNU/Linux user group whose very name will even more confuse the hell
out of any non-Linux user go ahead and set one up.

If this ceases to be an LUG, then count me out.

This has already been discussed and rejected, but you seem to have the blind
determination of a SIF, and so, if you don't get the result you want, you carry on
until those who disagree give up and leave.

You appear to have the makings of a politician, and, no, this is not a compliment.

Terence