Paignton Library STEM Group – October 2022
The October STEM group meeting will be taking place on Saturday 8/10/2022.
Harding is looking at doing a talk / discussion on
- Historical units, and dimensions in equations.
- For engineering equations I offer two examples:-
- The bending of beams
- Aerodynamic lift from a wing.
- Well will also have Prospects from Brixham joining us Prospects have interest in “data, data analytics, data science, perhaps making things with sensors and Raspberry Pis”
- This event also falls during World Space Week