Re: [LUG] Use Jitsi for video conferencing was Re: Skype

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:17:06 +0000
Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>ever about the future of FOSS. You are telling me that the whole
>philosophy is changing, for the worse.

Even though some factions are heading that way, I would expect there to
be new blood coming in to replace them.  People with a more inclusive
philosophy.

If that weren't true, there would be no unsplash(1) for one thing.

(1) A photographic web site from where you can take and use, for free,
any image for any (legal) purpose with the exception of creating a
similar, or competing, service.

--
 Regards  _
Watching the people get lairy