Re: [LUG] Skype

On 24/03/2020 08:45, Ray Smith via list wrote:

And can one of the Zoom users suggest how I can check it is set up right please?

Neil

To test Zoom there is a cog item in the top right after you log in, either from setting up an account or logging in with Google or Facebook.

Then you have various options including testing Video and audio where you can select and set microphone and webcam options to make sure all is working and you can see and hear the test sounds and input levels.

Joining a meeting is as simple as clicking on an email link that someone sends, Zoom should automatically open ( by default opens a browser window but with the client installed just click through and that will open and you can join the meeting)

Hope that helps,

Ray

Thanks for that. I have tested video and sound, and it all seems OK. But how do I find any meetings that are available? I will look on line for some help.

Neil