Re: [LUG] Getting to UEFI

On 01/04/17 18:43, Tom via list wrote:
On 01/04/17 18:34, Neil via list wrote:

Further to the above, I have had a look at adaptors and it all seems
to be about mini to normal size, or male to female or type c to type 3
or some such. I don't think you meant any of those???

Neil

They are usb to ps2 adapters - I have a machine that ignores USB stuff
until booted. Cost a Â1 or so ish. ALternatively you may find updating
the BIOS on your motherboard may allow USB to work, or not, or bork it....

Tom te tom te tom

Ah right, I will look out for one. I can't update the BIOS because I can't get at it.

Neil