Re: [LUG] Photo editord

I have also used XnView in the past. Very limited image processing but
did allow resize on export. Windows only but runs fine under Wine.

I took a look at the XnSoft website and they have two new(ish) products:
XnViewMP (multiplatform) and XnConvert.

There are Windows, OS-X and Linux installers. Software is free (as in
beer) for non-commercial use (personal, educational and not-for-profits)

Phil