[LUG] Photo editord

My daughter has a fairly new camera. Yesterday she tried to send me an
email with some of her pictures. She does not know about
scaling an image prior to sending it as an attachment. There were some
problems!

I use GIMP for any photo editing, but I think that is far too big a
program for her to use. So I am looking for a simple photo
editing program. I have had a look around and have installed
LightZone as a first try to see how that works out. Not sure yet.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a simple photo editing program
which I could set up on her computer? Really just to make sure that any
attachments are not too big.

Thanks,

Neil