Re: [LUG] Usability rant was Re: Firefox tabs

On 27 July 2014 21:24, Adrian Midgley <amidgley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
# on this Apple keyboard on this Debian system is the right hand
middle row (of letters) backslash character.

What keyboard map are you using? On the odd occasion that I boot into Ubuntu natively (as opposed to in a virtual machine), I tell it that I'm using a UK Apple keyboard and everything is then where it should be (in so much as the symbols on the keys do represent what will be produced when you press them).

Grant.Â