Re: [LUG] [WAS]: Mint 15 falsely claims / is full [BACK TO]: misbehaving DVD

On 10/12/13 00:11, bad apple wrote:
On 09/12/13 23:45, Julian Hall wrote:
On 09/12/13 23:36, bad apple wrote:
Did you actually say this device was a BluRay/DVD, come to think of it?
Shouldn't make any difference, but every little helps at this point.
That's right.. a Pioneer BluRay drive.. also when I last checked a USB
CDROM automounted correctly.
Ok, and you've fixed your fstab as well. So far so good. I notice you
have two devices, there's what looks like a normal CDRW or DVDRW present
on your system as well. Does that behave and automount normally? It
would be good to be able to run comparisons between them.
No I only have the one optical drive installed, the Pioneer BluRay.. no other drives other than the internal HDD.
Blowing away your udev persistent rules will force re-creation, but I
don't think that's the problem... I do think it's udev at the bottom of
this though.

What does this give you:

udevadm info --query=all --name=sr0
julian@Cerce ~ $ udevadm info --query=all --name=sr0
device node not found
julian@Cerce ~ $

I'm beginning to expect that kind of result.

Kind regards,

Julian