Re: [LUG] [WAS]: Mint 15 falsely claims / is full [BACK TO]: misbehaving DVD

On 09/12/13 23:45, Julian Hall wrote:

> On 09/12/13 23:36, bad apple wrote:
>> Did you actually say this device was a BluRay/DVD, come to think of it?
>> Shouldn't make any difference, but every little helps at this point.
> That's right.. a Pioneer BluRay drive.. also when I last checked a USB
> CDROM automounted correctly.

Ok, and you've fixed your fstab as well. So far so good. I notice you
have two devices, there's what looks like a normal CDRW or DVDRW present
on your system as well. Does that behave and automount normally? It
would be good to be able to run comparisons between them.

Blowing away your udev persistent rules will force re-creation, but I
don't think that's the problem... I do think it's udev at the bottom of
this though.

What does this give you:

udevadm info --query=all --name=sr0

Cheers