[LUG] Mint 15 falsely claims / is full

 Hi All,

Mint came out of a locked screen to give me a critical disk space warning and I have no clue what it thinks it's talking about. Help would be appreciated please:

http://www/kaotic.co.uk/diskspaceanalyser.jpg
http://www/kaotic.co.uk/cynthia.jpg
http://www/kaotic.co.uk/gandalf.jpg

Disk Partitions are as follows- screen shot from AOMEI Partition Assistant:

http://www/kaotic.co.uk/partitions.jpg

Natalie: Windows XP -> not usually mounted in Mint as there is no reason to r/w to it normally Windows7: Windows 7 -> not usually mounted in Mint as there is no reason to r/w to it normally
Cynthia: Windows My Documents shared with Mint
Gandalf: Used as temporary space for big projects
/ -> Mint root
/home -> Mint home
/swap -> This is the one that for some reason AOMEI Partition Assistant says is unformatted, obviously it isn't..

All on the same physical disk but different partitions as you can see.

Mint is complaining / is full, to the extent I am having to write this from Windows because it won't even allow Thunderbird to write the temporary file to send it.

As above, both cynthia and gandalf are separate partitions from / or home so I don't know why they are being counted in the first place. Secondly as you will see from all the screen shots, /none/ of my partitions are even approaching full so why is Mint complaining please?

As a final note, the MIAMI VICE labelled drive is my optical drive[1] so should be irrelevant?

Kind regards,

Julian

[1] Yes it decided to mount for once...